Become a Hair Model
You must be at least 18 years old and have the legal right to work in the United States. Models with no work permit may participate for free services, but receive no payment. All applicants must submit a comp card or picture that shows your hair in its natural state. (no ponytails, weaves, extensions or wearing hats).
The following is a brief Step by Step Guideline how to work with HAIR MODEL EXPRESS
1. Become a Hair Model and sign up on the website.
2. If you were referred by another model, or HME agent, please make sure to enter their name on the “ How did you hear about us” section, so they get proper credit.
3. You will get email notifications of current casting calls in your area, if you fit the requirements for a Hair show/event. (If you do not receive an email, that means you do not fit the requirements of the client). You can also use our casting calendar to see all our current casting calls by clicking our CASTING tab above.
4. Within the email, or within the casting call on our casting page, sign yourself up to a specific Casting call notification. Please make sure to choose the correct location, or be in town when you select to sign up at a casting at a different location.
5. If you are approved for the Go-See, only then you will receive client information ,the time and location of the client ( If you do not receive this information, you are not approved by the client, or HME to attend the model call).
6. Once you are approved for a GO SEE, download a Voucher from our website on the “ Become a Hair Model section”, and attend the casting call.
7. Book the job and send in your Voucher immediately after completion of the job to email@example.com (failure to do so will delay your payment
8. After your Voucher has been received, only then you will receive a Payment Request Form via email from HME.
In order to receive payment, you must also be signed up on our website, or we will not be able to compose a model payment file for you.
NOW ACCEPTS FRESH FACES
HME Models interviewed by MODERN SALON MAGZINE
Click Here to Become a Hair Model
Model Voucher Download
The following HME clients are seen in the video above
Goldwell • P&G Professional • Arrojo • Davines • Sassoon
This video only displays some models, and a few clients that used HME at America’s Beauty Show 2012
Become a Hair Model